· To address the participant’s key concerns and questions regarding their move abroad.
· To illuminate the participants’ own behavioral norms and styles stemming from their national culture, work environment, and personal profile.
· To enhance awareness regarding daily living issues and social practices in the target culture.
· To discuss the process of adjustment to living abroad and its impact on participants, their families, their friends, and their work.
· To gain insight into the underlying values that exist in both the home and host culture, and to determine how these shape attitudes and behavior at work and at home.
· To recognize differences in business norms and protocols.
· To learn more about the ways in which the target culture communicates, manages, and works to achieve goals.
· To understand the impact of a global assignment on career development.
· To develop concrete strategies for intercultural management, to maximize the opportunities available in the target country, enhance career development, and provide for a smoother expatriation and repatriation process.
· To build a global behavioral mindset adaptable to any region on Earth.
HR Leaders and Relocation Professionals!
Get free access to evaluate our training options for your teams or assignees.