Solutions for T & D and Multi-National Teams
Standing Out In The Crowd
UNICULTURAL™ brand programs are designed to help multi-national teams adjust in a global corporate culture, as well as in successfully managing their roles in the complex intercultural work environments. Our programs will help in minimizing costly cultural mistakes and maximize the successful accomplishment of company objectives while working at home or abroad.
HR Leaders and Relocation Professionals!
Get free access to evaluate our training options for your teams or assignees.
Customized Integration & Portals
No shopping for the assignee or team-members. As authorizations are received, secure page links are sent to the user, who is given access codes to enter the portal and take his/her programs for both virtual and video. Totally customizable content in the entry portals to give assignees and team-memebers a custom feel designed around any needs your organization may have (policy, recommendations, reminders, etc).
Fluid Group Dynamics
Whether in diverse multi-national teams or in relocation, working in a global corporate culture is an exciting opportunity, but it inspires an endless list of questions about how to manage expectations, deadlines, escalations, and communication in general. Our Virtual Group programs will answer many of those questions and introduce participants to the cultural issues impacting their daily interaction within a highly diverse and global environment.
A Unique Approach to Cultural Training
Pioneering the field of cultural training, Unicultural™ will focus on global skills that are adaptable to any environment. The Virtual group program will cover more than 20 cultural dichotomies that exists in virtually any culture on the planet and help the teams adapt quickly to building strong trusting relationships that will help in their successful accomplishment of company objectives.
Do's & Dont's
Rather than focus on “do’s and don’ts”, the UNICULTURAL™ brand cultural model focuses on when things are done, where they happen, and with whom behaviors are appropriate. Simply put, we won’t tell you what to think about certain cultures, but rather, how to think about them.
An Action Plan
Armed with this self-insight, participants will then explore how their own behavior interacts with the attitudes and norms found in their home, target, and corporate cultures. They will then develop action plans that will enhance personal goal adjustment and increase work productivity while working in diverse multi-national teams.
Click here for On-Site cultural solutions in over 900 Training locations worldwide.
· To address the participant’s key concerns and questions regarding working in a global environment and with assignees from overseas.
· To illuminate the participants’ own behavioral norms and styles stemming from their national culture, work environment, and personal profile.
· To enhance awareness regarding daily work-related issues and social practices in the root, target, and corporate culture.
· To recognize differences in business norms and protocols across cultures.
· To learn more about the ways in which the corporate culture communicates, manages, and works to achieve goals.
· To understand the impact of a global interactions and ability on career development.
· To develop concrete strategies for intercultural management, to maximize the opportunities available in the root, target, or corporate culture, enhance career development, and provide for a smoother interaction process, without turbulence, to achieve team goals across departments and business units.
· To build a global behavioral mindset adaptable to any region on Earth.
In their own words...
“It will impact significantly as the training gave me powerful tools to understand exactly what I need to focus on to develop my career and making my life outside the office more enjoyable”